Friday, February 16, 2018

Miranda Kerr Told the Fans About Her Secret Diet


Miranda Kerr Told the Fans About Her Secret Diet 

Secret Diet: Famous 34-year-old model Miranda Kerr strikes her fans with a blossoming view. Despite the fact that she is already over 30, the woman demonstrates beautiful shapes and an ideal face. It has no wrinkles, no other age-related changes. That's why the fans are attacking Miranda in social networks, asking about how she manages to look so good. More recently, Kerr still decided to share the secrets of her beauty and posted a small post about nutrition on her social networking page.

Miranda Kerr Told the Fans About Her Secret Diet


Miranda Has A Strict Diet
In modern society, it has become a perfect norm to adhere to proper nutrition and lead a healthy lifestyle. Celebrities, every now and then, put on their social networks their menu, developed by personal nutritionists, and talk about what results they have achieved in losing weight. Miranda Kerr also decided to keep up with their number, though her message is more instructive and meaningful. Here's how Miranda describes her food:



"I start the day with a glass of warm water, into which I add a quarter lemon juice. Such a drink allows you to start the digestive mechanisms in the body and clean it of unnecessary substances. In addition, this is a huge portion of vitamin C. As my nutritionist told me, the energy charge after water with a lemon is guaranteed for half a day. Half an hour after that, I start breakfast. Just want to note that I do not eat anything solid and nourishing at this time. I cook myself a delicious smoothie, which includes 7 ingredients: spinach, raspberry, blueberries, papaya, assai, noni and almond oil. I pour this drink into a glass of 500 ml and use it in small portions for an hour. The next meal I have is at 12 o'clock or a little later. For lunch, I necessarily eat a piece of steam salmon, which is combined with a salad of cucumber, avocado, cauliflower, and arugula. With regard to dinner, it happens at about 6 pm and at this moment on my plate is a boiled chicken breast with a garnish of sweet potatoes." 

Miranda Kerr Told the Fans About Her Secret Diet

Miranda Kerr Told the Fans About Her Secret Diet


Miranda Kerr Told the Fans About Her Secret Diet


Schedule Nutrition - The Main Thing in Life
After that, Kerr decided to supplement her post with information that no food is important in a person's diet, as a certain schedule. Here are some words about this, Miranda wrote:

"You know, you can stick to your diet and eat those foods that the nutritionist will tell you, but everyone who follows their diet is obligated to observe a certain schedule. As my doctor told me, it is this aspect that most affects the assimilation of products, and accordingly the appearance of a person. For example, I’m categorically against snacks and it will not matter whether they consist of apples or hot dogs. Despite the fact that I have very busy days, I try to agree on my schedule with the employer in advance. Those who have already worked with me know that approximately at noon I need about 30 minutes to eat lunch. This time is enough to enjoy the food and feel its benefits."

0 comments:

Post a Comment